Wednesday, August 19, 2009

DAY 3

Today's Weight: 170.5...soooooo close to the 160's!

I am so thankful for all the food that our dear friends have been bringing over. It has been such an encouragement to me and am so grateful for the time and effort these families have put into serving us. While some of the things I have been eating are not as healthy as I would normally eat, I am enjoying them and am thankful for them. I am just eating smaller amounts and filling in with salads, veggies, fruit, and green smoothies.

Food Journal for 8-19-09

8:30 AM:
-16 ounces green smoothie (banana, ground flax seeds, spinach, and mango)
-1 1/2 pieces of Ezekiel Raisin Toast with butter and honey

12:30 PM:
-Peas
-Poppyseed chicken
-French bread dipped in olive oil
-1/2 banana
-1/2 cup raspberry sorbet

6:30 PM:
-Spinach salad
-Hummus and pitas
-1/2 slice artichoke and mushroom pizza

9:45 PM:
-Sugar babies...this no white sugar thing is a lot harder than I anticipated:::sigh:::

No comments: