Wednesday, July 30, 2008

WHAT I ATE TODAY

-Blueberry muffin (substituted wheat for white flour, and applesauce for oil)
-Salad (lettuce, broccoli, and cucumber with balsamic vinegar and olive oil)
-Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
-1/3 piece of red velvet cake
-Blueberries
-2 chicken nuggets, 4 fries (gross!)
-2 peaches
-1/2 cup of hot tea with honey

I didn't eat very well today. I didn't eat a huge amount of food, but I am definitely seeing some pitfalls from today...namely, sugar, or items that turn to sugar. I wish I had skipped the cake, nuggets, and fries. I don't know what I was thinking. The muffin wasn't too bad, with the substitutions I made, but it still wouldn't fall into the "health food" category. Also, my salad wasn't very colorful. I definitely need to restock my produce...it was slim pickings around here today. That for tomorrow...

No comments: